North Carolina Culture of Wellbeing Award
In memory of Chris Coté - NCBGH founder and Wellness Advocate
New for 2024
The NCBCH Culture of Wellness Award
will now be known as the
Culture of Wellbeing Award
reflecting employers’ broad and holistic approaches to health and happiness.
Thank you to all employers who applied for this year’s statewide award recognizing the best employer wellness programs.
The application period is now closed. Winners will be announced at the NCBCH Spring Forum.
Revised for 2024, programs will be evaluated across 5 primary components:
Culture, Foundation and Policies
- Senior leadership involvement and support
- Embedment in company culture
Progam Offerings / Tools / Incentives
- Pillars/Dimensions of Health
- Onsite, telephonic, digital (online) programs
- Rewards for participating/engaging
Strategic Planning / Communications
- Goals and objectives/multi-year strategy
- Channels of communication
Reporting Metrics & Evaluation
- Means of evaluation
- Observed program engagement
- Unique and innovative approaches to wellbeing and program success
Applications are evaluated/awarded by a committee of employers designated by the NCBCH Board of Directors.